Robert (“Bob”) is a registered U.S. patent attorney with over fifteen years of experience working with intellectual property including preparation and prosecution of U.S. patent applications. He also has extensive experience with international (PCT) applications in addition to working with U.S. and international design patent applications.
Prior to starting his legal career, Robert worked in the automotive industry for the Delco Electronics Division of General Motors as both a manufacturing engineer and a system requirements engineer.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- The John Marshall Law School (Chicago); J.D., 2004
- Kettering University (formerly GMI); M.S., Manufacturing Management and Business Admin.; 1996
- Purdue University, B.S., Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Shumaker & Siefert P.A., Attorney, 2015-2018, Woodbury, MN
- Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, P.A., Attorney, 2004-2015, Minneapolis, MN
- General Motors – Delco Electronics Division, Engineer, 1985-2001 Kokomo, IN